The key to event design success is being able to understand and translate your style, ideas and vision into something you will love and remember for years.
Here are ten questions to ask yourself before you start designing your event:
1. “What are five words you would use to describe your event ?”
2. “What are your favorite colors?”
3. “What are your least favorite colors?”
4. “Where do you shop for clothes?”
5. “Where do you shop for home decor?”
6. “What are your hobbies and interests?”
7. “What are your favorite flowers”
8. “What are your least favorite flowers?”
9. “How important are flowers and decor?”
10. “What are your favorite restaurants and types of food?”
Bonus: “What type of music do you listen to?”
As you talk through these questions and answers with your partner you will gain valuable insight into what you both really want. Your next step is to create inspiration boards, choose the color palette, and create a design file.